Call for experiences
Since more people than ever are just starting with Minimak, I’m putting out this call for you to share your experiences as a beginner with the layout. I’ve made this post in the forum for your feedback.
I’m sure future users will be interested in your experiences and it will help people make more informed decisions, rather than relying simply on what I’ve written on the site.
I think things people might be interested in the answers to questions like:
- What interested you in an alternative layout in the first place?
- Have you tried others?
- How hard was it to get the software/keybindings to work?
- How are you approaching learning?
- Three-step, two-step or just going straight to the full layout?
- Working with it every day, just in the evenings or day-on/day-off?
- How long is it taking you to get up to speed?
- How hard is it switching to QWERTY and back?
- Does it feel like an improvement and are you likely to stick with it?
- Who would you recommend it to, if anyone?
Thanks for your help.blog comments powered by Disqus